Graduated in Medicine at Santa Casa Medical School, São Paulo, held two years of general surgery residency and three years of urology residency. Held fellowship in Minimally invasive and robotic surgery at Harvard Medical School. Concluded PhD degree in 2012 in urologic oncology at ABC Medical School, where is Assistant Professor and Director of Urologic-Oncology Division. Urologist at Hospital Israelita Albert Einstein and Hospital São Luiz.
Dr. Fernando Korkes has served as the reference in the field of urology to the USA consulate in São Paulo for the last years.
2. Urologist, Member of Sociedade Brasileira de Urologia
3. Member of Associação Médica Brasileira (AMB)
4. Titular da Sociedade Brasileira de Urologia (TiSBU)
5. Member of American Urological Association (AUA)
6. Member of Sociedade Beneficente Israelita Albert Einstein
7. Mohel – Seminário Rabínico Marshall T. Meyer
8. Reviewer of 14 international scientific medical journals
9. 60 scientific publications
10. Associate Editor of the International Brazilian Journal of Urology
11. Three times winner of the “Eric Roger Wroclawski” prize, of scientific award from Albert Einstein Hospital’s scientific periodic
Book Chapters published:
1. Urinary lithiasis: Epidemiology in South America: – Urolithiasis. Editores: H. Tiselius, D.M. Albala, Z. Ye. Country of publication: England
2. Erectile Disfunction: Ethiologic factors. Editora: K. Nunes. Country of publication: USA.
3. Laparoscopic surgery for urinary lithiasis. Editor: I. Meinhold- Heerlein.Country of publication: Austria.
4. Linfadenectomia pélvica laparoscópica. Editores: A.W. Romero, F.R. Romero, M.D.R. Romero. Country of publication: Brazil.
5. Post-prostatectomy PSA and biochemical recurrence. Editores: J.A. Saylor, L.B. Michaels. Country of publication: USA.
6. Extraperitoneal laparoscopic radical Prostatectomy. Editores: J.A. Saylor, L.B. Michaels. Country of publication: USA.
7. Urinary lithiasis: Lithotripsy and surgical treatment. Editores: U. Ferreira, R.S.M. Campos, W.E. Matheus. Country of publication: Brazil.
8. Genitourinary trauma. Editores: V. Golin, S.R.S. Sprovieri. Country of publication: Brazil.